I wanted to add a title of MCAST Institute for the Creative Arts to inform the viewer what the video is about or where it is taken. The plot of the short film is about what happens on a daily basis at MCAST. Lessons obviously occur, a plot of the school including the canteen, buying a coffee and having a cigarette break outside. `this is what actually goes on from day to day at school.
Statue was added to show a bit of art that is found at the school premises. Different speeds and shots were experimented with. `some worked perfectly while other did not. Since I have never used Premiere or any video related software, every single thing I did was experimentation for me, hence the opening shot.
What I tried to do was to show a track shot or third person view of the school.



















No comments:
Post a Comment